Accent means less work for your district technical staff:
- Accent provides outstanding speed and performance with a Windows NT application and database server at the district site.
- Accent’s IPAC eliminates the need to install and update Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) software on computers at each school.
- Accent’s circulation client software is self-updating, reducing the workload for your technical staff.
- Accent requires less bandwidth to support hundreds of catalog search stations throughout the district.
- Accent is managed from one central location, so technicians can more easily install, manage, and update the system.
- Although all data is stored centrally, Accent segments the data logically by location (individual school), so there is no loss in data or reporting autonomy.
Accent’s powerful web-based IPAC lets students search:
- the entire school district
- multiple locations within the district at once
- a single school.